TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in the IMVU Community Awards show, you are consenting to adhering to our outlined terms and conditions. These conditions apply to nominees, judges, sponsors, staff, attendees and any other participants of the show.
Upon joining the group on IMVU, you consent to:
- Not creating, evolving or participating in drama if can be avoided.
- Posting in unauthorised threads.
III. Creating new thread without higher permission from a verified member of IMVU Awards staff.
Nominating and nominations
Upon nominating a person, group or room whether third party or yourself and becoming a nominee you consent to:
- Abide by outlined rules on the nomination form.
- Not create, participate or fuel any public drama visible on IMVU within groups or on social media such as Instagram.
III. Keep civil and not bash, attack or harass nominees, judges, staff and other personnel to do with the award show.
- Not ‘troll’ or involve yourself with the show for the pure intention of causing disruption or grief to participants and staff.
- Not publicise or verbalise any form of discrimination including racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, religious discrimination or any other discriminatory or prejudice behaviour.
Upon becoming an attendee to the live show you consent to:
- Following IMVU ToS at all times.
- Abiding by staff instructions during the event.
III. Not harassing or bothering others or affecting their enjoyment of the show in any way.
- Not displaying any negative or harassing behaviours such as booing, hissing and other negative remarks.
- Following all rules as outlined in the ticket booking form.
It is ‘The IMVU Community Awards’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. Like most website operators, The IMVU Community Awards collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ‘The IMVU Community Awards’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ‘The IMVU Community Awards’ visitors use its website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.